Research is the sum of the people involved. This means getting amazing participants.
We achieve this through our networked approach.
What do we mean? We mean:
- Nurturing our relationships with key communities of culture and practice
- Understanding and leveraging different social media platforms
- Engaging through creative ways (such as dinners, drinks and immersive events)
- Going where people naturally are – from skateparks to conferences
- Having strong relationships with gate-keepers, connectors and influencers
- Designing research that is intrinsically motivating and fun
- A deep understanding of network and community science
- And finally (crucially) only conducting research that provides a net-gain to all involved.
Doing research like this leads to conversations with:
- Heightened engagement
- Better articulation
- Stronger rapport
- Easy recruitment
- Authentic relationships with actionable research outcomes
Let’s move away from research panels, and towards research networks…